NO-COST MEDIATION SERVICES FOR GASTON COUNTY RESIDENTS
Mediation is an informal process in which a third party helps the opposing parties reach a voluntary, negotiated resolution of a dispute or complaint. Communication between the parties is aided by a neutral mediator to explore concerns and issues, with the goal of reaching a mutually beneficial agreement.
• Family/Neighbor Conflicts
• Employee Conflicts
• Corporate Conflicts
• Issue with Municipality or Utility Department
• Discrimination against you based on age, race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation?
• Neighbor’s pet destroying your property? Noise complaints?
• Family dispute not getting resolved?
• Tenant isn’t making rent payments? Landlord isn’t fixing a problem?
• Your boss has breached your contract? Employee is violating a work policy?
• No response from utility company or municipality about issues?